Ad-din Womens Medical College Eligibility Criteria
Follow are the needed documents to take admission in the college:
- A scanned copy of the passport
- A scanned copy of mark sheet of class 10th
- A scanned copy of mark sheet of class 12th
- Ten copies of passport-sized photographs
- Passing certificate that is being given by the college or the university
The entire document needs to be attested and notarized by the authorized body before sending it via email. The Scanned copies are to be sent to the college via email for verification.
- A candidate applying for MBBS in Bangladesh needs to be of the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission. The candidate must provide a valid certificate of the same
- A candidate needs to have a minimum 60% marks in 10+2 examination with the subjects including Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- The minimum GPA score in HSC, SSC or equivalent needs to be 8.0
- The minimum GPA score in the subject of biology needs to be 3.5
- The qualification in NEET is required to practice medicine in India after the completion of the course.
All the documents proving the eligibility needs to be produced to the college authority and validation of the same will lead to the successful admission in the college.
The Procedure of Application to the College
Certain steps need to be taken by the candidate for taking admission in the college. Below are the few steps:
- The first step is to go through all the courses available in the college. It is important to remember that the college has several courses in the field of medicine and selection of the right course is one of the most important factors.
- Once the college is being selected the candidate needs to fill up the online form and send all the scanned copies of the document via e-mail.
- Once the college receives the document, the college will go through the same and on finding the documents satisfactory to their requirement the college will send a letter of invitation to the candidate.
- The candidate needs to apply for the visa without any delay once the candidate receives the invitation letter from the college.
- Before arriving at Bangladesh the candidate needs to ensure the fact that the first year of the course fee is being paid and all the important documents are being carried.
- Once the candidate arrives at Bangladesh the candidate needs to produce all the original documents and get themselves registered within three to four working days before commencement of the class.
- [elementor-template id=”2337″]