Shahabuddin Medical College
The college was established as the Ummah Medical College in 1994-95 in Mirpur, Dhaka. It later shifted its premises to this site in 1998 under the current name Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College and Hospital.
It was renamed in 2002 as the Moulana Bhasani Medical College under the Moulana Bhasani Trust. In October 2007, the college shifted to its own building, which was inaugurated by the ex-chairman of the Moulana Bhasani Trust.
In February 2009, Dr. Jamal Uddin Chowdhury was elected as chairman of the Moulana Bhasani Trust, later Mrs.Laila Arjumand was elected as Chairman of Moulana Bhasani Trust and Dr. Jamal Uddin Chowdhury was elected as Chairman of Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College.
The institution was renamed to its current name of Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College on April 3, 2010, in the presence of the Chairman of the Moulana Bhasani Trusts.
Briefing about the country
Being the neighbor country of India, Bangladesh has many things common to the Indian origin (as it was once a part of India only). It is a beautiful country with greenery all around and shares its borders with West Bengal to the west, Meghalaya to the north and northeastern region, Assam to the straight north, and the Bay of Bengal to the south.
The people here are mostly Muslim which makes it the third-largest Islamic country. The high density of the country also makes it the most densely populated country in the world. The national capital is Dhaka, while the currency that revolves here is Taka. Bangladeshi people mostly speak Bangla (Bengali) language as it is the official language there as well.
The country has a fine literacy rate of 71% which makes it all allover best for students all over the globe to consider for their educational enhancement. The educational system here is as fine as it promises to be and provides quality education to the students.
Briefing about the city of Dhaka
Being the capital city of Bangladesh, Dhaka is the most densely populated city. It is the busiest city of Bangladesh as it is the hub of education and culture for the Bangladeshi people and the foreign people as well.
The weather here is very pleasant with hot and wet summers and calm winters. People from all across the globe come here to realize their dreams in any form or the other as it provides opportunities to them with its welcoming feel. Dhaka also has the nearest airport facilities both domestic and international.
Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College is a non- government-private medical college that is located in Uttara Model Town, Dhaka. It has its affiliation with the University of Dhaka. The motto of SMAMCH is ‘Enter to earn, leave to serve’.
Its name has been changed three times: Ummah Medical College (Mirpur, Dhaka) in 1994 Moulana Bhasani Medical College (Uttara, Dhaka) in 2002 Finally, Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College (Uttara, Dhaka).
SMAMCH provides a five-year MBBS degree with one year of compulsory internship at the end of all the students. The college follows the curriculum cut out by the University of Dhaka as it is educationally affiliated with it. It also has its affiliation with the WHO.
Fortune Education, Dhaka, Bangladesh is World Leading & Pioneer Education Consultant of Medical colleges & universities. Providing MBBS, BDS, BVSc admission for medical aspirants & prospective students who are interested to study MBBS, BDS, BVSc and considering higher study opportunities in Bangladesh and overseas.
Fortune Education has legal rights to process admission to Medical, Dental colleges and universities all over the world. We offer MBBS, BDS & others Admission, Application, Guidance, Documentation, and required services such as to eligible students regarding medical and higher studies…
Subjects taught during the 5-year course at SMAMCH
- Community medicine
- Forensic medicine
- Gynecology and many more subjects including their practicals in laboratories which gives the students a pinch of experience amongst learning as well.
Reasons to study at Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College
- Highly qualified and friendly staff- Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College provides quality education to its students by providing them with highly qualified staff to guide them through this entire journey.
- There are assistant professors and associate professors to help the main staff as well. This makes all the more work easier on the basic level.
- Affordable fee structure- Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College is quite affordable if we compare it to other colleges offering MBBS domestically or even internationally.
- It provides such fine quality education under such an affordable fee structure which makes it the best pick for the foreign students as well.
- Perks of being a neighbor country- As Bangladesh is India’s neighbor country and was once a part of India itself, we have much in common. The commonality of beliefs and ideas makes it the best choice for Indian students aspiring to do MBBS.
- Also, the staff is mostly Indian well, which makes them feel at home in a foreign land.
- Strict vigilance system- The governing body and the Board of Trustees keep a sharp eye on the working and development of the institution, thus making sure that no hindrance comes in the way of its development.
- This is quite evident in the way why SMAMCH is one of the most prestigious institutions in Bangladesh.
- There is no need for the candidates to appear for examinations like IELTS/ TOEFL/ PTE. To secure admission in the prestigious Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College and Hospital.
- As the people are most familiar with the Indian culture and surroundings, the Indian students have a very pleasant time there living in an environment that is very similar to theirs. The people are very considerate and understanding including the faculty at Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College and Hospital.
Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College Fee Structure SMAMCH
Being a very famous and known institution, Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College and Hospital tries not to fall heavy on the pockets of those trying to seek admission it’s phenomenal MBBS course to realize their dreams of serving the people of the society.
With this in mind here is the Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College fee structure
|Period||5 years+ 1-year|
|Eligibility||Candidates must secure above 50% in 10th and Approx. 12th in the respective subs|
Shaheed Monsur Ali College and Hospital also provides for scholarship facilities to those who cannot afford to bear the costly fee structure of MBBS, as doing MBBS is not a piece of cake for everyone.
But SMAMCH makes sure that no one is left behind and provides for these scholarship facilities to the needy ones. It also provides these facilities to the students who perform phenomenally in the academic arena and deserve to be rewarded.
Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College Admission Process
The students need to crack the NEET exam to have been able to get admitted to the Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College. The main subjects required to study at SMAMCH are Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Requirements of documents at the time of admission are
- Valid passport photocopy
- Passport size photographs
- English proficiency certificate
- Health certification
- High school graduate certificate
- Valid visa
Steps to acquire a visa to study at Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College
- Passport having at least 3 months’ validity.
- Recently clicked passport-sized photos.
- Copies of invitation letter and fee receipt from the college itself.
- The Visa fee is given in cash.
- Certificate of bank solvency given by the candidate on behalf of the guardians.
- (Online /Direct Admission & Seat Confirmation)
FOR ADMISSION AND OTHER QUARRIES, CONTACT:
HEAD OFFICE :
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +88-01995529533
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-9903355537
WEST BENGAL, MODON MOHON STREET, KOLKATA,
PATNA, BIHAR, DELHI, JAMMU & KASMIR,
HYDERABAD, LUCKNOW, CHENNAI, AND GUWAHATI.
- BGC Trust Medical College
- Diabetic Association Medical College
- Sylhet Women’s Medical College
- Southern Medical College
- Islami Bank Medical College
- International Medical College
- Marks Medical College
- Dhaka National Medical College
- Popular Medical College
- Brahmanbaria Medical College
- Jahurul Islam Medical College
- Uttara Adhunik Medical College
- Enam Medical College and Hospital
- Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College
- Community Based Medical College
- Ibn Sina Medical College
- H. Sikder Women’s Medical College
- Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College
- Kumudini Women’s Medical College
- Delta Medical College
- Central Medical College
- Eastern Medical College
- Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College