IBN SINA Medical College, Affiliated with University of Dhaka, Largest Medical College. Largest Hospital High Patient Flow. Top Reputed Medical College, Modern Campus Heart of Capital City, In Campus Own Hostel & Library.
IBN Sina Medical College | Medical Study in Bangladesh
FOR ADMISSION/SEAT CONFIRMATION & OTHERS PROCESSING CONTACT: FORTUNE EDUCATION, EXCLUSIVE AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE, DHAKA, BANGLADESH- +8801995529533, INDIA: +919007862991
IBN SINA MEDICAL COLLEGE, DHAKA
The academic activities of Ibn Sina Medical college commenced through the admission of 50 students in 2004-05 academic session.
Through the years up to 2017, 13 batches of total 759 students undertaken the course.
The college is affiliated with the University of Dhaka and recognized by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council, the competent Authority of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
The students of the 8th batch are now starting their internship in our own Hospital. The admission procedure of Session 2017-2018 is now online.
The admission is based on merit keeping in conformity with Government Order published and adopted by the Academic Council and adorned by the Governing Body of ISMC.
1. To produce a doctor with high professional knowledge and skill.
2. To blend them with ethical values.
3. To teach bio-medical sciences with its recent advancements so that they can meet the present-day health care needs and challenges.
4. To produce a disciplined, motivated and enthusiastic doctor to instill the highest level of efficiency for caring patient with compassion and competence.
5. To provide wide knowledge of the community and economic conditions of the country imbuing them in value and nation to improve it applying professional antiquated, manners, and skills.
6. To inspire the development of essential human qualities, the strong sense of righteousness and basic ability to serve the suffering humanities irrespective of the economy, cast, religion, and strata.
SCOPE FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS
IBN SINA MEDICAL COLLEGE is now ready to receive foreign students for MBBS course, foreign students have to process through Embassy proceeding with the equivalence of their 0 & A Level from DGHS. We have safe and secure accommodation facilities for foreign students.
FOREIGN STUDENTS ADMISSION PROCEDURE
IBN SINA MEDICAL COLLEGE is now ready to receive foreign students for MBBS course. Foreign students have to apply according to rule and through the embassy of the respective country.
Students will have to collect equivalence certificate of S.S.C. (Class X) and H.S.C. (Class XII) from Director General of Health Services, Governments of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
FEES FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS
- For seat booking: By October: $5000
- At the time admission : $11000
- Amount will be payable June 2020 $5000, December 2020 $5000
- Rest $14,000 will be paid in 8 installments at the rate of #1750 after six month interval
- Dhaka University Registration fees $1000 payable at February 2020
- Total: $40,000 (In word Forty thousand dollars) only.
The University examination fees are separate.
During which 5 years total Four University Professional examination will be held and approximately fees
Food & others personal expenses are excluded.
REQUIREMENTS FOR LOCAL STUDENTS IN IBN SINA MEDICAL COLLEGE
1. Students passing in S.S.C 2016-2017 or after H.S.C 2018-2019 Session with total GPA of 9 but minimum GPA 3.5 in the biology of HSC are eligible to appear for admission 2019-2020 session.
2. Local students admission fees and other condition are as government policy.
ELIGIBILITY OF MBBS ADMISSION IN BANGLADESH
1. For MBBS admission with 100% seat confirmation and processing of your documents, you must contact with authorized college representative or consultants.
2. Applicants must have passed qualifying examination i.e. 12th grade (10+2=12 years) of schooling at a Public School/Board/College or passed an examination in any foreign country.
3. Applicants must have passed Higher Secondary Certificate Examination or equivalent examinations with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their major/compulsory subjects.
4. Applicants must have obtained at least 60% marks in average (which is equivalent to GPA 3.5 or equivalent grade in Secondary School Certificate and Higher Secondary School Certificate examinations or in equivalent examinations).
5. In the case of O-level examination, marks, grades of only six subjects (top 6 subjects on the basis of marks/grades obtained) will be considered. In the case of A-level examination, marks/grades of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology will be considered for evaluation.
6. Applicants should be submitted their application in the prescribed form. Students ‘ attested copies of certificates and marks sheets etc. have to be furnished along with the application. All certificates and marks-sheets must be attested by the Ministry of application.
7. The successful applications will require to provide all original academic certificates and mark sheets during admission.
DIRECT SPOT MBBS ADMISSION 2021-22, ELIGIBILITY OF MBBS ADMISSION IN BANGLADESH!
♦ Offering Admission @
MCI, WHO, IMED, BMDC & NMC Recognized College
♦ Counseling & On spot direct admission
♦ Affordable low fees structure with 100% seat confirmation
♦ Flexible payment policy & 5 years installments facility
♦ Guidance for free Govt. SAARC seats
♦ Scholarship & special waiver
♦ Study loan assistance
**Free Counseling & Guidance *Admission * Application for Eligibility & Equivalence * Documentation & Visa guidance * Airport pickup, College dropping & Accommodation * Visa Extension & Local Support**
ELIGIBILITY OF MBBS ADMISSION IN BANGLADESH
Eligibility Criteria of MBBS study in Bangladesh
NON-NEET APPEARED CANDIDATES ARE EXEMPTED FOR MBBS ADMISSION
Requirements of GPA/Marks
the percentage for MBBS Admission
Equivalence of Foreign Degree:
1. Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/ ‘A’ level) or equivalent examination.
2. SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2015
3. HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2017
4. Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC / ‘O’ level or equivalent and HSC
5. ‘A’ level or equivalent examination: 7.00 for private medical college.
6. Minimum GPA either in SSC / ‘O’ level or in HSC / ‘A’ level or equivalent examination: 3.5
7. Minimum GP in Biology: 3.5
8. Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC / ‘O’ level or equivalent and HSC / ‘A’ level or equivalent examination: 9.00
for SAARC Quota.
For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA. Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C”. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = [Total marks obtained in three subjects]/3. MBBS admission in Bangladesh
Fortune Education offering on spot direct admission with 100% seat confirmation * Affordable low fees * 5 Years Installments facility
Apply Online to get Admission Letter following top-ranked Medical Colleges
Best Medical Colleges in Bangladesh:
1. Sylhet Women’s Medical College
2. Holy Family Medical College
3. Islami Bank Medical College
4. Diabetic Association Medical College
5. Marine City Medical College
6. International Medical College
7. Dhaka National Medical College
9. Medical College for Women’s & Hospital
(Online /Direct Admission & Seat Confirmation)
FOR ADMISSION AND OTHER QUARRIES, CONTACT:
HEAD OFFICE :
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +88-01995529533
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-9903355537
WEST BENGAL, MODON MOHON STREET, KOLKATA,
PATNA, BIHAR, DELHI, JAMMU & KASMIR,
HYDERABAD, LUCKNOW, CHENNAI, AND GUWAHATI.