Enam Medical College and Hospital
Enam Medical College is one of the best medical colleges in Bangladesh, including both government and private sectors. It is situated at Savar which is very near to Dhaka city. It has superb well-built college and hospital buildings on its own land of about 4 acres.
The college started with 50 students from the academic session 2003-2004. Now the admission intake is 155 from this session. The 1000-bedded running hospital has outdoor and indoor facilities. The hospital is always busy with patients. Academic faculty is very enriched with senior renowned professors and energetic dedicated junior and mid level teachers.
Very good hostel facilities for both local and foreign students are available. In the college library all recommended textbooks, reference books and journals (local and international) are available. Internet facilities including international online linkage HINARI which can provide up to date information to students and teachers are also available. Extra Academic activities such as cultural activities, games and sports, social work etc are performed by our students.
Up to 50% seats are for foreign students. The medium of education is English. The college is included in the list of international directory of medical schools like IMED, FAIMER and AVISINA.
The Doctor‑ patient ratio is still far from adequate in this country of more than 160 million people.
Along with the Government initiative Private entrepreneurs are also coming forward in the health sector to establish Medical Colleges Including Hospitals. The private sector has already made commendable progress in this field.
The Government of Bangladesh has rightly laid down some strict criteria. principles and guidelines to follow and standardize the] Private Medical colleges.
For direct MBBS online Direct admission, Scholarship, and information, Contact Fortune Education: Call or Whatsapp +880 1995529533, +91-9903355537
Enam Medical College was established In 2003, fulfilling all the guidelines and criteria set up by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council and University of Dhaka.
The government has been pleased to give permission for admission of 50 students In first year MBBS course from the session 2003‑2004 Now the admission capacity Is 145 from the last session.
The College has also been affiliated with University of Dhaka and also recognized by Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC).
The training in Enam Medical College Hospital is also recognized by Bangladesh College of Physicians and Surgeons (BCPS). Enam Misdeal College Is also In the Recognition List of WHO, FAIMER. AVISINA and IMED.
Fortune Education, Dhaka, Bangladesh is World Leading & Pioneer Education Consultant of Medical colleges & universities. Providing MBBS, BDS, BVSc admission for medical aspirants & prospective students who are interested to study MBBS, BDS, BVSc and considering higher study opportunities in Bangladesh and overseas.
Fortune Education has legal rights to process admission to Medical, Dental colleges and universities all over the world. We offer MBBS, BDS & others Admission, Application, Guidance, Documentation, and required services such as to eligible students regarding medical and higher studies…
Fortune Education invites students to register for MBBS & BDS admission with a special Scholarship for the academic year 2021-22.
Goals and objectives
This college and hospital has been designed to provide broad based education and professional Development for the medical students. The academic faculty] has very highly qualified teachers and the attached hospital Is a most modern and standard one, well equipped with all the updated facilities.
All these will help the students to gain knowledge, skill and attitude to deal with the health problems of the community and make their basic a very sound for future training and higher studies
CAMPUS AND LOCATION
The campus of Enam Medical College Is Mated at 9/3 Parbotti Nagar, Thana Road, Savar. Dhaka, Bangladesh. It is about 17 minutes Drive from Gabtoli Bus Terminal of Dhaka metropolitan city.
Saver is not only a very nearby suburb township but also very well known for Its Scenic natural treasure of forests, beautiful Mm small rivers and also winter quest birds. It is also a township famous for educational institutions like Jahangirnagar University, public Administration training centre (PATC). Bangladesh krira shikkha protisthan (BKSP). National youth development training center.
For direct MBBS online Direct admission, Scholarship, and information, Contact Fortune Education: Call or Whatsapp +880 1995529533, +91-9903355537Hospital
With over 1000 beds within Savar, Dhaka, the Enam Medical Hospital is one of the largest healthcare facilities in Bangladesh. The legacy of touching lives stems from the four pillars of our philosophy – experience, excellence, expertise and research. At Enam Medical Hospital, we unite exceptional clinical success rates and superior technology with centuries-old traditions of Eastern care and warmth, as we truly believe the world is our extended family.
ELIGIBILITY OF MBBS ADMISSION IN BANGLADESH
1. For MBBS admission with 100% seat confirmation and processing of your documents, you must contact with authorized college representative or consultants.
2. Applicants must have passed qualifying examination i.e. 12th grade (10+2=12 years) of schooling at a Public School/Board/College or passed an examination in any foreign country.
3. Applicants must have passed Higher Secondary Certificate Examination or equivalent examinations with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their major/compulsory subjects.
4. Applicants must have obtained at least 60% marks in average (which is equivalent to GPA 3.5 or equivalent grade in Secondary School Certificate and Higher Secondary School Certificate examinations or in equivalent examinations).
5. In the case of O-level examination, marks, grades of only six subjects (top 6 subjects on the basis of marks/grades obtained) will be considered. In the case of A-level examination, marks/grades of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology will be considered for evaluation.
6. Applicants should be submitted their application in the prescribed form. Students ‘ attested copies of certificates and marks sheets etc. have to be furnished along with the application. All certificates and marks-sheets must be attested by the Ministry of application.
7. The successful applications will require to provide all original academic certificates and mark sheets during admission.
DIRECT SPOT MBBS ADMISSION 2021-22, ELIGIBILITY OF MBBS ADMISSION IN BANGLADESH!
♦ Offering Admission @
MCI, WHO, IMED, BMDC & NMC Recognized College
♦ Counseling & On spot direct admission
♦ Affordable low fees structure with 100% seat confirmation
♦ Flexible payment policy & 5 years installments facility
♦ Guidance for free Govt. SAARC seats
♦ Scholarship & special waiver
♦ Study loan assistance
**Free Counseling & Guidance *Admission * Application for Eligibility & Equivalence * Documentation & Visa guidance * Airport pickup, College dropping & Accommodation * Visa Extension & Local Support**
ELIGIBILITY OF MBBS ADMISSION IN BANGLADESH
Eligibility Criteria of MBBS study in Bangladesh
NON-NEET APPEARED CANDIDATES ARE EXEMPTED FOR MBBS ADMISSION
Requirements of GPA/Marks
the percentage for MBBS Admission
Equivalence of Foreign Degree:
1. Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/ ‘A’ level) or equivalent examination.
2. SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2015
3. HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2017
4. Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC / ‘O’ level or equivalent and HSC
5. ‘A’ level or equivalent examination: 7.00 for private medical college.
6. Minimum GPA either in SSC / ‘O’ level or in HSC / ‘A’ level or equivalent examination: 3.5
7. Minimum GP in Biology: 3.5
8. Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC / ‘O’ level or equivalent and HSC / ‘A’ level or equivalent examination: 9.00
for SAARC Quota.
For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA. Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C”. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = [Total marks obtained in three subjects]/3. MBBS admission in Bangladesh
Fortune Education offering on spot direct admission with 100% seat confirmation * Affordable low fees * 5 Years Installments facility
Apply Online to get Admission Letter following top-ranked Medical Colleges
Best Medical Colleges in Bangladesh:
1. Sylhet Women’s Medical College
2. Holy Family Medical College
3. Islami Bank Medical College
4. Diabetic Association Medical College
5. Marine City Medical College
6. International Medical College
7. Dhaka National Medical College
9. Medical College for Women’s & Hospital
(Online /Direct Admission & Seat Confirmation)
FOR ADMISSION AND OTHER QUARRIES, CONTACT:
HEAD OFFICE :
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +88-01995529533
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-9903355537
WEST BENGAL, MODON MOHON STREET, KOLKATA,
PATNA, BIHAR, DELHI, JAMMU & KASMIR,
HYDERABAD, LUCKNOW, CHENNAI, AND GUWAHATI.
Top Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
- BGC Trust Medical College
- Diabetic Association Medical College
- Sylhet Women’s Medical College
- Southern Medical College
- Islami Bank Medical College
- International Medical College
- Marks Medical College
- Dhaka National Medical College
- Popular Medical College
- Brahmanbaria Medical College
- Jahurul Islam Medical College
- Uttara Adhunik Medical College
- Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College
- Community Based Medical College
- Ibn Sina Medical College
- Shahabuddin Medical College
- H. Sikder Women’s Medical College
- Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College
- Kumudini Women’s Medical College
- Delta Medical College
- Central Medical College
- Eastern Medical College
- Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College