Central Medical College
Central Medical College – CeMec, established to respond to global changes happening in Medical education and Technology and bring positive changes in the present deteriorating health care delivery system. The ultimate goal is to make our population a healthy and productive force.
A good number of brilliant and promising students fail to get a chance in medical colleges due to limitation of seats in Govt Medical Colleges. This institute will help those students to avail this opportunity.
This program will give a good profile of students in the technical field by providing opportunities for better performance in Medical Education in separate cells in each Department with good facilities for Medical graduates who can give more time in this field.
In this college the students are valued and we will assist, support and advise every student with proper counseling, guidance to solve their academic problems.
All efforts are being made to attract the students to their places for learning and modern teaching methods will be extensively used by the teachers for imparting lessons. It is our first effort. In future more efforts will be made to enrich the different wings of the health sector, when the institute will be developed for this purpose.
We heartily thank the Ministry of Health & Family welfare for giving our Central Medical College Final approval to commence academic activities from the session 2004-2005. We pray to Allah, the almighty for its success.
Central Medical College & Hospital Mission
- Acquire knowledge & skill to solve common health problems, handle emergency medicine & casualties and manage public health medicine in general Practice with emphasis on physical, psychological and environmental & moral factors involving the patient himself and his community.
- Improve the system of medical education and health care delivery with the present day concept of community oriented medical education and training which will have relevance to the needs of the country.
- It is intended to bridge the gap between the need and resources for the development of health education, maternal and child welfare and others in its health programs.
- Be able to work with others in a team for community development.
- Agree to pursue further training and education in order to acquire new skills and to keep abreast of the new developments in medicine.
Facilities available in Central Medical College:
- Experienced & Caring Faculty with nationally reputed teaching staff.
- Separate hostels with attached baths for boys & girls with adequate security.
- Excellent learning facilities – Modern classrooms, Labs, Library, Lecture Halls with audio-visual facilities.
- The whole library is under the free WIFI Internet Network. It is registered with the Health InterNetwork Access to Research initiative through WHO due to which teachers & students of EMC have free access to more than 6600 latest Medical Journals of the world.
- Every EMC student has a specific ID & Password through which their guardian can log into the EMC website (Student’s Profile) to know the academic details, performance & other information about their child.
- Separate Common rooms for male & female students with television, indoor games and entertainment.
- Facilities for outdoor games and tournaments.
- A good canteen for students as well as for teachers.
- Modern transport fleet for easy commuting of students.
- Round the clock standby Generator.
Fortune Education, Dhaka, Bangladesh is World Leading & Pioneer Education Consultant of Medical Colleges & Universities. Providing MBBS, BDS, BVSc admission for medical aspirants & prospective students who are interested to study MBBS, BDS, BVSc and considering higher study opportunities in Bangladesh and overseas.
Fortune Education has legal rights to process admission to Medical, Dental colleges and universities all over the world. We offer MBBS, BDS & others Admission, Application, Guidance, Documentation, and required services such as to eligible students regarding medical and higher studies…
Central Medical College’s Eligibility Criteria
Documents to be submitted by the eligible candidate
For admission into 1st year MBBS course the local / foreign students need to apply in prescribed form which should be submitted along with the following documents:
- Attested photocopy of SSC & HSC / Equivalent Exam. Certificate / Testimonial .
- Attested photocopy of SSC & HSC / Equivalent Exam. Mark Sheets / Academic Transcript.
- 3 (Three) copies of recent passport size attested photographs.At the time of admission all the original documents will be retained by the college until completion of the course.
- Information regarding admission fees & other matters including Hostel accommodation fees for respective sessions will be available in the college website (www.cemecbd.com) & college office.
- Fortune offers MBBS admission on reputed and complete medical colleges where all kinds of facilities are available like own campus, on-campus AC Hostel
Students’ Guide for this College
THE COLLEGE: CENTRAL MEDICAL COLLEGE HOSPITAL – CeMeC, For Community Based Medical Education.
Located at Paduar Bazar Bishwa Road, comilla. Bangladesh Established in the year 2004-2005 and offered a Degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) under the University of Chittagong.
- CURRICULUMS: Curriculum adopted by the Faculty of Medicine. University of Chittagong, Approved by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC).
- CLASS: Class begins at 8.00 A.M. morning and continues up to 3.00 P.M on all working days.
- ADMISSION PROFILE: According to the rules of Government.
CENTRAL MEDICAL COLLEGE ADMISSION PROCEDURES
A) Selection of students will be made strictly on the basis of an admission test which will be announced by the Government in due time.
B) All applications for selection must be submitted in the prescribed form obtainable from the office of the principal, Central Medical College Hospital (Pvt.) Ltd.
C) The prescribed application form duly filled in and must reach the office along with the acknowledgement slip for the non-refundable registration fee of Tk. 1.000.00 (One thousand Taka ) only.
D) Application form submitted without receipt of registration fee will not be considered.
E) Completed application in prescribed form is to be submitted to the office of the principal, Central Medical College & Hospital (Pvt.) Ltd. as per prescribed time schedule.
F) Attested photocopy of the following documents must be accompanied with the application form:
1) S.S.C or equivalent Examination Certificate.
2) Testimonial of passing H.S.C Examination or equivalent from the principal of the College from which she/he passed the H.S.C Examination or equivalent.
3) S.S.C and H.S.C or equivalent Marks- sheets.
4) Certificate of Character from a class one Gazetted Officer.
5) Nationality Certificate form the appropriate authority.
6) 3 (three) copies of recent passports and 2 (two) stamp size photographs.
G) The list of selected candidates, date of Medical check up, Payment of fees etc. will be available on the college notice board.
HOW & WHEN TO APPLY:
Foreign students should apply in the month of September – December. Those interested to apply for admission should at first get their S.S.C/O level, H.S.C/A level or equivalent certificates & mark sheets attested by the Ministry of Education as well as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of their own country. After that they should apply through the Embassy of Bangladesh in their country providing above mentioned attested documents. The Office of Director General of Health Services (DGHS), Dhaka, Bangladesh will then issue an Equivalence Certificate which can be collected either through the Bangladesh Mission in their country or directly from the Office of DGHS.
SCOPE FOR MCI, NMC:
After obtaining an MBBS degree from any Medical College in Bangladesh, students from INDIA are required to appear in the FMGE test, conducted by the Medical Council of India. MBBS degree obtained from Central Medical College is recognized by NMC.
(Online /Direct Admission & Seat Confirmation)
FOR ADMISSION AND OTHER QUARRIES, CONTACT:
HEAD OFFICE :
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +88-01995529533
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-9903355537
WEST BENGAL, MODON MOHON STREET, KOLKATA,
PATNA, BIHAR, DELHI, JAMMU & KASMIR,
HYDERABAD, LUCKNOW, CHENNAI, AND GUWAHATI.